It’s that time again to switch lives and lifestyles. Gone is the car and out comes the tube pass and train tickets. One of the benefits of living with a foot on both sides of the pond is the weather is pretty much the same. Makes for easy packing. As it’s travel time for me I won’t be able to read your blogs or your comments right away, but I will as soon as I unpack and get the tea kettle on the go! Stay Safe and Speak Soon!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Double trouble#dogoftheday #wirefoxterriersofinstagramu #wirehairedfoxterrier #dogsofinstagram #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Ok mom whats up? The secret life of show dogs #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirehairedfoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- And this little one says goodbye to life at Truwyre as she leaves with amazing new parents. #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 1 month ago