It’s that time again to switch lives and lifestyles. Gone is the car and out comes the tube pass and train tickets. One of the benefits of living with a foot on both sides of the pond is the weather is pretty much the same. Makes for easy packing. As it’s travel time for me I won’t be able to read your blogs or your comments right away, but I will as soon as I unpack and get the tea kettle on the go! Stay Safe and Speak Soon!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago