I fell in love with Boston and can’t wait to get back and visit this fabulous city. This door was glowing in the afternoon sunlight. The wood and it’s honey colour just enthralled me. I think it might be an oak door with fabulous patina. I love the two stained glass window panels, each boasting a round centre button. Reminds me of two eyes watching out on to the street below. Interestingly there is only one door handle. Curious, two might be better? But one or two door pulls, it’s a stunning Boston Doorway.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 8 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 8 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 8 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 8 months ago