I fell in love with Boston and can’t wait to get back and visit this fabulous city. This door was glowing in the afternoon sunlight. The wood and it’s honey colour just enthralled me. I think it might be an oak door with fabulous patina. I love the two stained glass window panels, each boasting a round centre button. Reminds me of two eyes watching out on to the street below. Interestingly there is only one door handle. Curious, two might be better? But one or two door pulls, it’s a stunning Boston Doorway.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Jack with his morning ready the puppy times. #wft#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#terriers#instadog#puppyoftheday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- My morning coffee just got awesome.A spoon won by the great Fox Terrier Lady of Harrowhill just arrived in the post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Only floss the teeth you want to keep. Young Raffles and morning hygiene tip.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Maggie our Irish planning her next bag of food. Did I get the hint? #terriers#terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Are you ready for us now? Maggie with baby Jack.#wirefoxterrier #wirehairedfoxterrier #foxterrier#terriers #dogs#pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago