This door in the alley that leads up to the Cathedral in Rochester Kent is really curved with time. I would dread trying to draft proof it, or replace it with a modern door. Above it, the door frame bears the weight of the ancient house, and it tiredly leans in a dangerous fashion.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago