I had to walk quite a ways in the back streets of Cozumel to find a door in this poor shape. All the other walls and houses had been painted in bright colours and were free of graffiti. But this little fellow, looked rather forlorn, weather-beaten, and the walls were tagged. I was surprised by the rather high step to get into the house, something you would expect to find in an area prone to flooding. But weather-beaten or not, this tired door in Mexico was doing its job and keeping the world outside from intruding in.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Don't move almost got your whole head in my mouth!#wirefoxterriers#terriers#puppy#dogs#foxterriersofinstagram instagram.com/p/CFP7u6GDUSd/… 1 week ago
- @kimKBaltimore impressed with your ad!! 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose omg the phone tap was brilliant this morning pure wicked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose Thanks its getting tiresome and I love your show 1 month ago