I had to walk quite a ways in the back streets of Cozumel to find a door in this poor shape. All the other walls and houses had been painted in bright colours and were free of graffiti. But this little fellow, looked rather forlorn, weather-beaten, and the walls were tagged. I was surprised by the rather high step to get into the house, something you would expect to find in an area prone to flooding. But weather-beaten or not, this tired door in Mexico was doing its job and keeping the world outside from intruding in.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago