I had to walk quite a ways in the back streets of Cozumel to find a door in this poor shape. All the other walls and houses had been painted in bright colours and were free of graffiti. But this little fellow, looked rather forlorn, weather-beaten, and the walls were tagged. I was surprised by the rather high step to get into the house, something you would expect to find in an area prone to flooding. But weather-beaten or not, this tired door in Mexico was doing its job and keeping the world outside from intruding in.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @jnels0n55 just being too serious I think, loved it for light hearted typical American romcom 2 days ago
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago