I left early in the morning to capture some doors in Mexico which proved to be quite difficult. So many were hidden behind courtyards, or behind steel barriers. Very few people were up and about and the world behind these doors hadn’t woken up quite yet.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 month ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 month ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 1 month ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 1 month ago