Ted has some rules to follow, here he is breaking two at the same time. Paws on the table and stealing my latte. Not a good idea in both cases! Course he would like me to believe, he was just taking the paper cup to the bin…. Happy January everyone!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 9 hours ago
- @MelanieLatest And fight hatred everywhere even the epidode of coronation street with its comnent... mad jews. When… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @CoranationTweet mad as a jew? Beth realky say that#lost me as a fan 21 hours ago
- Why is the box empty?#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We had snow!#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago