I almost missed this little door. It’s square and off the ground a bit. The only thing really standing out about it was the blue hinges, otherwise it was perfectly camouflaged in the castle’s stone works. I stopped and wondered its original use, to pass supplies in or out? It’s a work door of sorts, not for people to pass through, unless it is a door to pass the dead out of the castle. I didn’t get a chance to find out, and if there are any castle’s buff’s out there, I’d love to hear your suggestion.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @jnels0n55 just being too serious I think, loved it for light hearted typical American romcom 2 days ago
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago