I managed to snap this photo just as I sat down and the trolley headed off. I must say I really didn’t want to leave Beacon Hill. I love the mustard colour of the building. The street lamp is always on in Boston. They did the maths and discovered it would be cheaper to leave the old gas lamps burning rather than hire a team to turn off the lights in the morning. I am so glad they did. Boston glows…
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 6 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 6 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 7 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 7 months ago