I managed to snap this photo just as I sat down and the trolley headed off. I must say I really didn’t want to leave Beacon Hill. I love the mustard colour of the building. The street lamp is always on in Boston. They did the maths and discovered it would be cheaper to leave the old gas lamps burning rather than hire a team to turn off the lights in the morning. I am so glad they did. Boston glows…
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @jnels0n55 just being too serious I think, loved it for light hearted typical American romcom 1 day ago
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago