Boston had some amazing doors! But this one made me do a double take! At first I thought it was a cellar door, but it leads into a flat below. I knocked on the door and really hoped someone would be home to let me know the history of this little door. I knocked a few times. I don’t give up that easily, but no luck. If anyone is from Boston and knows about this little door, I would love to hear from you. I can’t imagine how one uses the door. Has the street risen over the years and the door is only for show, or does one actually creep into the flat through it, or like Alice, is there a pill to make one smaller? It’s a door with so many possibilities and so many questions!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 2 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 2 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 2 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 4 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 5 months ago