Boston had some amazing doors! But this one made me do a double take! At first I thought it was a cellar door, but it leads into a flat below. I knocked on the door and really hoped someone would be home to let me know the history of this little door. I knocked a few times. I don’t give up that easily, but no luck. If anyone is from Boston and knows about this little door, I would love to hear from you. I can’t imagine how one uses the door. Has the street risen over the years and the door is only for show, or does one actually creep into the flat through it, or like Alice, is there a pill to make one smaller? It’s a door with so many possibilities and so many questions!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @jnels0n55 just being too serious I think, loved it for light hearted typical American romcom 2 days ago
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago