Boston had some amazing doors! But this one made me do a double take! At first I thought it was a cellar door, but it leads into a flat below. I knocked on the door and really hoped someone would be home to let me know the history of this little door. I knocked a few times. I don’t give up that easily, but no luck. If anyone is from Boston and knows about this little door, I would love to hear from you. I can’t imagine how one uses the door. Has the street risen over the years and the door is only for show, or does one actually creep into the flat through it, or like Alice, is there a pill to make one smaller? It’s a door with so many possibilities and so many questions!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago