Boston had some amazing doors! But this one made me do a double take! At first I thought it was a cellar door, but it leads into a flat below. I knocked on the door and really hoped someone would be home to let me know the history of this little door. I knocked a few times. I don’t give up that easily, but no luck. If anyone is from Boston and knows about this little door, I would love to hear from you. I can’t imagine how one uses the door. Has the street risen over the years and the door is only for show, or does one actually creep into the flat through it, or like Alice, is there a pill to make one smaller? It’s a door with so many possibilities and so many questions!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago