Boston had some amazing doors! But this one made me do a double take! At first I thought it was a cellar door, but it leads into a flat below. I knocked on the door and really hoped someone would be home to let me know the history of this little door. I knocked a few times. I don’t give up that easily, but no luck. If anyone is from Boston and knows about this little door, I would love to hear from you. I can’t imagine how one uses the door. Has the street risen over the years and the door is only for show, or does one actually creep into the flat through it, or like Alice, is there a pill to make one smaller? It’s a door with so many possibilities and so many questions!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A proud lady and her dog in porcelain. #foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #collectables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- An old American Kennel Advert.#advertising #kennels #dog #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Every Wire needs his own chair in the garden.#foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- May I come too? This real photograph postcard harks the same question for our wires today. Printed late 1940-1950’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago