A wander along a trail, a sudden turn, a large tree blocks the sunlight, a locked door in the small hill, an entrance to another garden and another world.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Please stop snowing! Jack has had enough of the white coming from the sky.#snow #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Jewel carefully following Jack through the only path in the snow. #wirefoxterrier#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The only place to be on a wintry day. Jack dries off in the kitchen. #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- follow me! I know the way!Jack helps Jewel.#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#showdo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- let's play! It snowed! Jack hiding in plain sight!#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrierlovers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago