Walking down from the train station towards the centre of Greenwich, this door grabbed my attention. I loved how the red just bolted out from the yellow bricks. The windows gave me pause..the new double glazed windows just lack the character of the old draughty curved windows next door. I wish progress didn’t alway mean we lose a bit of the past.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago