Walking down from the train station towards the centre of Greenwich, this door grabbed my attention. I loved how the red just bolted out from the yellow bricks. The windows gave me pause..the new double glazed windows just lack the character of the old draughty curved windows next door. I wish progress didn’t alway mean we lose a bit of the past.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 2 weeks ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 2 weeks ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 weeks ago