This door in Oxford with its iron entry gate gave me the impression, one better had business here to even dare to enter! I love the symmetry of the two windows by the front door, two guardians of light.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This dog is a purebred. Born a purebred. Always will be a purebred. With expert care and handling , he will always… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 1 week ago
- Coloured pencil study of Tilbury Riverside the wire fox terrier#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Pen and coloured ink head study#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriers #dogart#art #penandink… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Love and loyalty and adventure in my favourite piece of wire fox terrier art work. Soar high my wires!!#puppies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago