What struck me about these two doors is how identical the two properties were and the strong desire for individuality. In this case personal taste was expressed by the colour choice of the doors, and the state and type of fence–one iron fence in good repair, and one wood fence that had seen better days. The black door reminded me of elegance past and the yellow door of future promise. Two identical doors and two different outlooks on the world.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 4 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago