I love mooching around. London has plenty of places to satisfy that craving. I saw this little lamp in a second-hand shop, and just could not resist taking a photograph of her. I played around a bit and here is the result. I always wonder about items like this, where did she come from, who owned her before, and who let her go and why? The shop owner had no idea and so she remains a mystery, but mystery or not, I’ve named her– The Little Lamp Girl of London.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 6 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago