I was making a mad dash for my train at St Pancs when this stopped me in my tracks long enough to snap it, wonder at the magic of nature and dash off. I suspect it is some sort of Banana Plant, but I have no idea. It was a marvel to look at. If I had time I would have stopped and gone into the flower shop and asked all sorts of questions! But…the train doesn’t wait for curious passengers, it just cracks on. And so did I.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Stop and check out a rock! #wirefoxterrier#terriers#foxterriers#showdoglife#puppiesofinstagram instagram.com/p/CCEe4C3DL98/… 1 month ago
- Rare Prewar Japanese Saki bottle. Head screws off to fill or pour.#wirefoxterrier #foxterrier#japan#saki#terriers#d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- From an eta long gone, wire fox terrier ashtray from our collection.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Not sharing puppy! Benjamin tries for mom's chew!#wirefoxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#wirefoxterrierloversofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago