I was making a mad dash for my train at St Pancs when this stopped me in my tracks long enough to snap it, wonder at the magic of nature and dash off. I suspect it is some sort of Banana Plant, but I have no idea. It was a marvel to look at. If I had time I would have stopped and gone into the flower shop and asked all sorts of questions! But…the train doesn’t wait for curious passengers, it just cracks on. And so did I.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 3 days ago
- Coloured pencil study of Tilbury Riverside the wire fox terrier#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Pen and coloured ink head study#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriers #dogart#art #penandink… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Love and loyalty and adventure in my favourite piece of wire fox terrier art work. Soar high my wires!!#puppies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- For the lady of the Art Deco era lighter , cigarette case and underneath the Scottish Terrier and the Wire Fox Terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago