I was making a mad dash for my train at St Pancs when this stopped me in my tracks long enough to snap it, wonder at the magic of nature and dash off. I suspect it is some sort of Banana Plant, but I have no idea. It was a marvel to look at. If I had time I would have stopped and gone into the flower shop and asked all sorts of questions! But…the train doesn’t wait for curious passengers, it just cracks on. And so did I.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 3 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 3 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago