I was making a mad dash for my train at St Pancs when this stopped me in my tracks long enough to snap it, wonder at the magic of nature and dash off. I suspect it is some sort of Banana Plant, but I have no idea. It was a marvel to look at. If I had time I would have stopped and gone into the flower shop and asked all sorts of questions! But…the train doesn’t wait for curious passengers, it just cracks on. And so did I.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @Independent pathetic to jump with joy at an illness 2 weeks ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @melvillehouse roman theatre at its best 2 weeks ago
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago