You cannot escape this view when you enter the village of Rousillon France. It is far more stunning than any camera can capture. The colour of the earth if you are lucky enough to paint, can be found in little pots in the local shops and brought home to create watercolours afterwards. Rousillon is simply stunning.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 1 month ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 1 month ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 1 month ago
- RT @RepValDemings: Women’s rights are human rights. 1 month ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: The GOP’s America: the nation of gun care and health control. 1 month ago