You cannot escape this view when you enter the village of Rousillon France. It is far more stunning than any camera can capture. The colour of the earth if you are lucky enough to paint, can be found in little pots in the local shops and brought home to create watercolours afterwards. Rousillon is simply stunning.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 2 days ago
- @MelanieLatest And fight hatred everywhere even the epidode of coronation street with its comnent... mad jews. When… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @CoranationTweet mad as a jew? Beth realky say that#lost me as a fan 3 days ago
- Why is the box empty?#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago