Notre-Dame de Senanque is a Cistercian abbey near the village of Gordes in the department of the Vaucluse in Provence. I couldn’t help but feel like I was back in time. Although there were tourists about, the promise of shade just drifted up from the walled gardens.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 days ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 days ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 days ago
- RT @RepValDemings: Women’s rights are human rights. 3 days ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: The GOP’s America: the nation of gun care and health control. 3 days ago