Walking on the back side of the Notre-Dame de Senanque abbey I was captured by the simplicity of lines. Everything appears to lead in a direction, but exactly where is a question to be pondered over a glass of wine produced from the grapes in this region. Heaven in Provence.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 2 days ago
- @MelanieLatest And fight hatred everywhere even the epidode of coronation street with its comnent... mad jews. When… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @CoranationTweet mad as a jew? Beth realky say that#lost me as a fan 3 days ago
- Why is the box empty?#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago