I left early in the morning to capture some doors in Mexico which proved to be quite difficult. So many were hidden behind courtyards, or behind steel barriers. Very few people were up and about and the world behind these doors hadn’t woken up quite yet.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Benjamin and Beatrix destroying the toy cow. Hard to believe how fast they are growing! #wirefoxterriers#terriers#p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AshleeMullany: The moment our @7NewsAustralia team is attacked by police. Cameraman Tim Myers has covered war zones around the world. T… 4 days ago
- RT @mollyhf: Minnesota State Patrol just fired tear gas at reporters and photographers at point blank range. https://t.co/r7X6J7LKo8 4 days ago
- RT @ChrisSerres: Regarding police behavior last night, I was twice ordered at gunpoint by Minneapolis police to hit the ground, warned that… 4 days ago