I just happened to look up and see three little tenors singing away to mum. “Where’s the sardines for lunch?” I’m sure these baby seagulls are indeed singing for their super!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 weeks ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 3 weeks ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago
- great news twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago